Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Another one bites the dust.


Ethan greeted me this afternoon in front of his school with one of his front teeth in a Ziploc bag. It was very exciting, and I asked him when he lost it and his reply was "Travis punched me and it fell out."

CAN YOU SAY - MOM SEEING RED?

I immediately got to where I could talk to him about it and then when I had the story down, I called the principal. She was ignorant of the incident (even though Ethan said he told her, but then said I don't think she heard me.) She is currently in searching down the story with the teacher, the nurse and the assistant principal who supposedly were all involved. I am upset that no one from the school called me and not even a note was sent home. She's calling me back first thing in the morning.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments: