Thursday, June 4, 2009

Its Official

Although yesterday is the last day of school, TODAY is the first day of Summer Vacation. I'm not sure what we are going to do. The kids are already clamoring to go see their Grandma & Papa, but they have other visitors so we have to wait a few days. The kids bottom lip is poking out, but I think I can manage to distract them. We have the arboretum, the lake, skates & bikes.

Cleaning!! We all know how much kids like to clean. I'm jumping for joy just thinking about it.

My main problem is I can't find my bathing suit. I think I left it at my grandmother's house, but I can't get anyone to call me back and confirm. UGH! I don't want to go buy one if mine is where I am going.

The kids did there best to stay up late as they could last night. H2 made it to 11:45 while E had to be forced to go to bed at 12:30. E is still sleeping. I'm making breakfast. YIPPEE!

No comments: