Friday, July 13, 2007

We're off to see the wizard

We are off to Grandma & Papa's house tomorrow. My cousins from New Zealand, Brice with his wife Amy & their little one Tom & Brandon with his significant other Lizzy, will be coming in to see Big Grandma and all the other Texas Relatives including their Dad in Corpus Christi.

We will meet up with my sister Stehle's family, my brother's family and have a ton of fun in San Antonio - hopefully too a lot of Mexican food and maybe one margarita, although I will probably be on driving duty so that may be a pipe dream.

I can't wait to meet my little cousin - wee ones are so much fun.

We will also hit the Stehle family reunion on Sunday - I haven't been to one of those in about 25 years so it should be interesting. I will be surprised if I actually know anyone. The thought of walking into a room with a ton of relatives that I don't know is actually kind of terrifying.

No comments: